Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dinner @ Sunway Pyramid

Mom, Teng gor and me went to Sunway to buy clothes for photo shoot for my Teng gor's convo. Actually is only my mom wants to buy, cause she needs formal clothes for the shooting.

Teng gor went walk himself while mom and me hunt clothes for mom. As usual, or I should say our usual shopping at Parkson. While looking clothes for mom, I saw attire I love!!!! JACKET!!!!!! DIESEL JEANS!!! XD

sadly the jacket is not leather jacket, if not it look very cool =D
I manage to buy 1 purple sweater/jacket and 1/3 jeans. I hardly have short pants, so I buy1/3 pants instead.

Mom manage to buy 1 long skirt and 1 blazer =D

So after shopping, it's time to eat dinner. And we went to Capricciosa
I didn't take the restaurant feedback's card. 
We ordered 3 dishes, 1 soup and 1 drink. heehee... we very kedekut right?? soup 1 and drink 1 =P

cool picture
the founder of the restaurant
Pepper and Salt
Yummy~~~~ Seafood Chodder!!! 
look at the ingredient!!! XD
LASAGNA!!!!
Cabonara pasta
Ice lemon tea
Pizza!!
=D

1 comment:

Emily C. said...

hello! THE RESTAURANT LOOKS FABBY~ x