Monday, February 15, 2010

Not a good beginning

Haiz... Just because I check my phone and coincident you came in the room doesn't mean I sleep with my phone!!! ARGH!!

While eating my breakfast, I just want to confirm myself the spelling of "Valentine's" and vati came in the kitchen. Then vati say," I wish you don't sleep with your hand phone, I wish you don't sleep with the computer, I wish you don't sleep with the music"

ARGH!!! he really got to my nerves!!! Vati just pissed me off!!! ARGH!!! Then he just keep say bad things about me, this and that!! ARGH!!! I really can't tahan him any more!!! say me already then say about my 2nd brother!! Gosh!! What is wrong with his mind!!

New Year is suppose to be happy!! not by hearing this nonsense!!! He just don't give people a good mood everytime and people wants to have. He only give "good" mood when he wants to. Gosh!!! What kind of vati is he??

I idea of vati is... give good jokes, gives positive advise, gives good things, don't boss around. Those like in the good ending movies....

BUT HE?? always gives negative advise, always left the not good stuff to us, boss us around, don't let us do things that we want to do

HELLO!!! Is New Year!!! Do vati really wants us to against mentally everytime, while we can't even against him in front of him??

I really hope that this year is actually a good year. and I'll get good results for PMR

No comments: