Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ice skating (1st experience)

11.30AM PeiYan came to my house. because we plan to go Sunway and play ice skating.
my 2nd brother is our driver(heehee.. I so bad XD)

we reach there about 12 something. So 1st thing 1st, we got SoxWorld and bought gloves.PeiYan bought with socks(and cute pictures on it. heehee...)
and me bought the orange glove(is a bit dull)

While waiting for Clarissa, we go window shop 1 floor, then we go McDonald to have for lunch.
Then we met up with her and her family.

After meeting her family, we went to buy ticket to get in. The cost per entry is RM25. Haiz... should buy gloves at the ice skating(I think is cheaper than those store out there). Tell you what, all three of us DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SKATE!!! LOL~~~

So at 1st we all blur blur. When we all wear the shoe... Gosh is damn tight, but still can wear.
we're ready, the ice is not ready, because they doing to icing(or moping, I dunno what's the correct term) in the field.

We didn't where to put our bags and shoes, end up we put them on top the lockers. So we all wait until we are allow to go in. In three of us(PeiYan, Clarissa and me), the most not stable and scared to all is PeiYan(to be honest), we most of the time need us the hold her to be stable.

Kay, so we went in, I'm in front, PeiYan in the middle and Clarissa behind. We mostly hold the side. When we finish the quarter, I wanted to move faster, but.... like I said.... the most stable is PeiYan, so I need to move really slow to let her hold on to me, if not, she'll also let me to stop to let her hold.

Actually is fun when you know how to skate. Now I starting know how to skate. Clarissa and me wanted to go faster, but we need to slow down for PeiYan. Haiz... We only went 2 rounds. Damn little right??? I see other people dunno go how many rounds, while skating, I saw Jie Ming. wow... yeah... I think he's pro at skating, so my guess he skates a lot of rounds!!!

We only go for 2 rounds. Next time, I'll go again(but next time need to bring a expert). Tell you, is really really fun!! lol... I can't believe I didn't fall once today!! Yay!!

Then we go play at a little mini arcade next to the skating, we mostly play the basketball part. LOL

After we finish skating, we go yam cha, belanja by Clarissa's father. Not long, Clarissa and her family need to go back.

So left PeiYan and me. So we go window shopping again >_<
Then kena the security guard stop us to stop taking photo. Gosh... we just take our refection. Like that also cannot... haiz... this make me don't want to go there any more....

I wish I can skate again!!! if anyone going can invite me too??

No comments: