Sunday, February 14, 2010

The day before CNY 2010

And my brother, Chooi Kam Tat is back from Europe!!! Yipee!!! He came back for Chinese New Year!! YaY!! MISS HIM SO MUCH!!

and is the busiest day ever. because we have to clean up the house from the head to the toe. I think I did the least at my home... No... wait... vati did the least!!! I think I wipe the iron grill and mop the floor(can't mop on the 1st day), so have to mop at night. while other people really clean the house

Vati just do a bit and he complains... argh....

At night, we went to my uncle's place to eat dinner. oh... is something like reunion dinner. I kinda made Marcus made at me(my nephew, only 2 years plus), because I always didn't entertain him and I'm not good to entertain people if I go something to entertain with.

No comments: