Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3rd day of CNY

yay!! Today I wake up about 9AM something. but I think during 6AM or 7AM got wake up for a while.

And I didn't notice that my 1st brother had disappear. Because he had departed Kuching to see Pearl jiejie aka Princess PiPi(his girl friend, soon to be wife XD)

So... what happen today is... Afternoon, we go KL and eat Dubai style's food.
The food was nice. Can't drink beer there, so they can malt drink. 3 favored, which is peach, strawberry and raspberry. The 1st drink wasn't really nice. but later on is nice!! heehee...

After finish eating and paying the bill, we go back to the car(duh!). I sit next to a lamp post(a small 1, not those like at the road side). Once I got out of me sit, and I turn to get out, I knock the lamp post. Then the worst thing happen!!!
IS....
The lamp post MOVED!!! OMB!!! I'm so died... A lot people was looking at us... We felt so guilty, we quickly ran out of that restaurant. Haiz... I'm so bad....

Then we went to KLCC. went shopping for a while. just have a short break eat ice-cream(forgot what's name, but 1 thing i know is so expensive), then I bought(no, wait, is my mom buy) a new water container(1600ml). Is it too much??

Oh-ya, I also bought 3 pairs of socks from SoxWorld. I dunno why I love their socks. heehee...

Then at night, we went Sri Cempaka Buddhist Lodge. Did I told anyone before that I'm actually scared of statues?? hmm... guess I didn't tell anyone. I'm telling here, cause I know no one will bother to read my blog either

We went to the temple just to see the lighting around the temple. So I'm so scary cat, I keep on don't dare do this and that. Haiz...
I think last time when I'm small... I have a bad dreams about statues... haiz... that the statues can move and how human beings move. So since then I'm scared of statue. and I know is stupid to scared of any of them.

So, we didn't stay around the temple for long. Then, we have supper at Ming Tian
dad eat prawn mee, I eat wan tan mee, mom share with me.

So... I think that's all for today... buh-bye C=

No comments: