Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last day of school till CNY!! and Valentine!!

Haiz... PeiYan today didn't come to school. So I sit with Chai Lee for the day. heehee
I think about 7 people didn't come today in my class...
Thanks those who gave my candies =D
I changed place too! I sat with Chai Lee, which is Clarissa's place.

the 2nd and 3rd period do some sort the card to (kinda thank to parents or friend, something like that). Those who know me know lah, I'm suck in creativity. So yeah.... I screwed up.

Haiz... Form 5's have drama, so all the form 5s' stayed in the hall almost the whole day... During recess, Emily and me went to the hall. Whoa... the class I saw that performing then was kinda interesting. I wanted to stayed long, but can't, because bell already rang and scared teacher will scold.

Maybe after recess, I kinda grumpy or mad. without a reason that I got grumpy. After school, I kinda got mad(by showing a annoying face to her, which kinda bad). To be honest, that time I also almost almost(but didn't) cry... Gosh... why I'm such a coward....

Somemore she alway told me to follow her to go somewhere(which that time i don't realy want to go anywhere). In the end, I wait for her in the school.

Haiz... Yesterday, PeiYan said that after school, look for her. But when I looked for her, I can't find her, end up I called her. And told her that Tuesday pass(the Unggul T-shirt) to me(because we are going out to celebrate CNY!!!)

1st, I find Michelle and Andrea. Then we talk and talk and talk until their van had came(both of them live near by too!!).

tell you all, is bored when there is no friends with you when there's nothing to do. Gosh, and is hard to find friends when you want to look for any of them...

2nd, and at last!!! I found Jia Hui!!! and 1 of her friend(but I don't mind, at least there's is somebody I know). but too bad went I just found her, her already wanted to go back home, but she need to look for her sister. So there's still have time to spend with her. We walk to block H/cabin. There have a lot of sand!!! So she and her friend play sand by kicking them!!! AH!!! even me kena. So yeah... I screamed(coward!!! >_<).... and sand also went in my shoes. but no worries!! sands also went in their shoes!!! LOL~~~

Then she found her sister(in chinese society). After that, we continued play sand(i didn't join, but still the sand had go in my shoe again. haiz....). We waited outside that school, because there's other people following her van. So more time with friends again!! yay!! no alone yet!!! XD

3rd, when JiaHui got in her van. LaiMun's van haven't come, so I teman her. Yay!! Not alone again!! heehee.... I'm so lame...

after teman-ing her. my mom's is back from visit her friend. Then I straight to my piano class. And I forgotten to bring my music pieces.... great =_=...

Went back home, my 2nd bro mad me even mader. even I fall asleep in my room and dad came back, I didn't know. Even he came in my room and ask me if I want to go Gaint, I also rejected. And I also miss American Idol.

Haiz... I kinda sad and sorry about mad-ing at somebody when I should not be angry at... haiz...

No comments: