Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2nd day of CNY

Haiz... not 5.40 wake up then is 7 something sure wake up
why can't I wake up later, like at 10 or 11(I wish!)

So yeah... I wake up at 7 something(I didn't bother the minutes if you do also)
Just ate cake from yesterday's leftover breakfast for breakfast(gosh... kinda make no sense)
Then about 11 AM, we go Mutiara Puchong there and just have a snack. Actually, the snack is my dad prepared in the morning and brought them there.

And we actually plan to eat Sushi King at Tesco. But we eat the "snack" until too full already.

The snack is:-
  • fruit
  • koropok
  • BBQ pork
  • nuts(peanut and hazel)
  • the soft drinks(Pepsi, 100 plus and sandy for each for us)

but too bad again... I didn't get to stay there again... although all the furniture is there. Except there's no television, fridge, oven, etc. (electrical stuff)

Didn't stayed long. Obviously that isn't really my home yet and is not really convenient because need to pass the toll if need to go to PJ.

Days went usual. wait... I get to read finish Hunted!! The book is AWESOME!!! SERIOUSLY!! Is better then Twilight saga, I guess(heehee). Luckily, I got just in time to buy Tempted before CNY(if really buy during school holiday, it will bring bad luck, because is that time is CNY and the book in chinese sound like lose), means I bought it during the last day of school(but I didn't mention it in that post). So today I just started reading it.

Not long ago, PeiYan just called me. Last week, we actually planned to go friends house and Sunway Pyramid, but most of our friends are not free... So we cancelled all the going to friends house to bai nian and straight to Sunway to skate!!

Plan change again. haiz... say the Clarissa is joining us(yay!), but Thursday she's only free(uh-oh...). kay.. let's get this straight, the person who fetch PeiYan and me to Sunway is my 2nd brother. And we kinda say that make it 2 days, which is tomorrow's plan still on and just go shopping, then Thursday we(plus Clarissa) will skate together.

But is not really nice that go Sunway twice and my brother fetch twice. so... I say that let's make it just Thursday...

Haiz... I hope there's no change for the plan for this coming Thursday.

No comments: