Wednesday, October 29, 2008

creaking day....

Today reached to school earlier then usual... morning leh, i curi-curi read Twilight... nice leh... haiz... Pei Yan didn't come, coz she's not feeling well... so I'm lonely today... so in school also talk less withour her... But 1 thing is the book made me happier in the night(tuition) science(dunno why)

Andrea wrote a story, quite nice also, almost like one of the manga but in story book form. Get what i mean? 1 thing is Pn. Sharon sacred me.... Coz tomorrow got school test, final exam, most important if the year, which i hate the most... OMG! She planned that Chirstopher sit in front of me! so shocked! And he also shocked, I guess, Coz his eyes suddenly wide, big and scary... but lucky Qi Hong remind teacher the he is before Christophe, not he before he... get wht i mean??? but then his eyes back to normal, no need to sit with me i guess..

But i dunno why that today, Daniel Tan talked/chat with me a lot, and i think he is going to Sunway with us next next Monday! OMG! When Pei Yan read the msg. she also got shocked... haha... weird right??

1 comment:

Jia Sheng said...

daniel tan is in dj?!?!