Sunday, October 5, 2008

Soooo Angry and happy

today afternoon, i was so angry....
u know lah i hate my father to ask me to do things..
most of the time he calls me..
don't call my brothers
argh!!
sooo angry!!!

then after that,
my brother kacau me...
so i shout at him at...
lucky my dad is not is not in hse..
if not he will sclod we all...

but the funny thing is after the dinner...
i talk a lot in the car...
and felling happy...
then another thing happen, that make me more happy...
i can't tell u wht happen that make me more, coz is a secret...

YAY!!! and also is coming back today but is midnight,
i'm so happy

P.S. Pei Yan during science tuition, is very very funny...

1 comment:

szeteng said...

MengXi, you don't quaril in front of your parenrts?
hahaha.
Cause normaly...i mean most of the time I do. hahaha.