Thursday, October 16, 2008

tagged by Pui Li... again..

1. Who & what is your relationship with the last person who tagged you?
Pui Li... she is my classmate

2. Do you know what is true love?
nothing is possible.... but if true love... go look at the dictionary

3. Who do you recently hang out with in msn?
My friend, Ying Zhi

4. What is your relationship with her?
excuse me is a guy, Btw, the answer is in question 3.

5. Who is your beloves pet sis?
no one. but i got pet bro

6. Who do u still in love with?
no one, no one....

7. Why do you create a blog?
why ah.. coz a lot of my friends create mah...

8. You know your blog sucks?
i don't mind

9. what do you like to eat?
sushi king

10. who are you having relationships now?
no couple yet... but only have friends

11. ARRRGGhh I got nthing else 2 ask d..
haha good for u...

12. 5 tags goes to
1. Lelaina
2. Sze Teng
3. Pei Ming
4. Soo Yee
5. Jake
(but u all no need to do, but if u wan to do, then go ahead)

13. Who is number 1?
my best friend

14. What about number 3?
a friend lah

15. do number 5 love number 1?
Last time they were couple, but now already broke up

16. Number 2 siapa?
Y suddenly say in malay??

17. Do u hav any relationship wif number 4?
Juz friends

1 comment:

Jia Sheng said...

oiii...tag me i dame boring