Friday, October 3, 2008

3rd day

Today way cool!! Because whole day eat out.... Tell u what, my father's cooking is good, but 1 thing is everything is steam or boil. Is nice, but my brothers and I are "nian leh" if you said it in chinese.

Breakfast, wait for me to wash clothes lah, of cause. Then we go out. We didn't eat roti canai for very long time. So we eat in 1 of the indian shop near by to eat. Of cause I will order 1 cup of Milo( dunno got the chemical anot ) and tosei. And I eat the slowest... >.<

Noon, we go Carey island to eat lunch. Go sea side sure eat, seafood. If hakka people say seafood is ass. just joking. don't put it in your mind. after eating, we go Morib. my 1st broher is so tempting to buy the kite, becoz a lot of ppl playing and the wind is so windy.

So we buy the kite for RM 3. didn't aspect is that cheap. When my brother play, so ok. my i play, i'm so cacat. can fly, but lower. my brother and i 1st time playing. my brother fly the kite very high and the string play until the imit. when he play, can say he fly the highest among the rest that r flying together. he is so proud. but the funny thing is. he too proud didn't notice the kite is falling... haha!! but he force me to reless the kite... =.="" but we play very fun. we play until forgot to see the time. we play till 4:30 PM. we go back home at 5.

we rest for a while then go dinner. dinner we eat "bak ku te" in oldtown. nothing can say during dinner...

i guess is the end of the day today...

P.S. sry that i write a lot of short cut words... hope u understand

No comments: