Friday, June 26, 2015

Penang + Ipoh last day

So I quite say nothing much gonna happen.

We woke up, check out with the landlord and look for late breakfast nearby. I had a bit of mix feelings. Happy that I finally gonna be back home. Sad that the trip with friends was gonna end. And of course, I'll miss the yummy food over at Penang.

The landlord had recommended to have the curry laksa in Air Itam market place. It's the sisters curry laksa.
The sisters
Vefie with elderly sisters
The famous curry laksa
I really like this curry laksa. Not too spicy even though I mix with the sambal given. If I'm not mistaken is also white curry. If I come Penang again, I would eat this again.

Before we left Penang, we went to buy tambun biscuit, or tau sah peah (豆沙饼). I didn't buy cause I know at home, not much people will eat, end up only my mom eat.

After buying, we left Penang. I think I nap a bit, then we reached Ipoh for lunch. my gosh... S's driving skills is very good. We ate yong tau foo for lunch at Ipoh Big Tree. The original shop had move to the next shop, I think because it was more space.

Then we went to tau foo fa for dessert.

And that's it.. That's the end of the exciting road trip after S drop XY, WL and PQ at their place and me at LRT.

YAY~~~

PEACE OUT~~ (Y)

No comments: