Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Penang day 2

Hello!!

I think by the time we woke up and prepare to go out was 9:30am something. When we reach our destination, it was already 10-ish.

My morning face
We ate the famous long you tiow (油炸粿 ) with soy drink.

I thought I need to eat another plate, but once drank the soy milk, I felt was pretty full.

After our breakfast, we start our wall picture hunt in Georgetown. Let the wefie begins!!































































My Love >_<









We went to Chow jetty, I think















And we continue our art hunt














Next stop, 3D museum.
There's 2 3D museum, Trick art and Made in Penang. We went to Made in Penang, cause we heard Made in Penang has more to see. But Trick Art is a newer museum than Made in Penang. I'm pretty sure both are interesting despite both are different.






























































































After 3D museum, we actually wanted to try out the fried banana in Jetty Tan. Sadly at the time we find, the stall wasn't open yet.

Then our next destination was to Penang Road for the famous Teo Chew Cendol and Asam Laksa for our lunch.


Then we drove to Batu Ferringhi to see the beach in Shangri La Hotel. The purpose to go there actually to see the sunset, but we went there bit too early. We rest a bit here and chill.
My view from my lounge chair












We didn't managed to when until for the sunset, cause it was too hot and sunny and at that time, it was only 5 or 6 pm something. So we end up drove back to our accommodation and swim :)

We thought that the water wouldn't be super cold, but it was still cold. LOL.







After the playing with the water, I volunteer to take bath the last and took the opportunity to take in the night view
While waiting and attempt to make a peace sign, timing failed









Dinner time, we ate in the western restaurant nearby where our landlord recommended.

Jumbo size
chicken cordon bleu

The price was okay... Food was delicious. 

That's when we end our night. I forgot to mention last night we actually played few rounds of cards. Today, almost everyone was beat, so we just sleep.

Even though today was very tired, but I had lot of fun spending time with my friends, took lots of photos. *yay!!*

Peace out (Y)

No comments: