Sunday, December 14, 2014

Kuching day 2

So today it's Ruby's Wedding!!!

There's nothing to do much. Just as usual like tourist, eat breakfast in hotel, then wait for Tat gor to pick us up from the hotel to go to the church.








Didn't take much photos in the church.. miss my taking pictures from my camera, it's so much clearer than Iphone, no doubt.

After the church wedding, Tat gor drop us back to the hotel to let us rest. Then we went to the near by shopping complex, Merdeka Plaza to try to see see and whether can get some wi-fi.

Bro and me stayed in Starbucks shop until we couldn't use the wifi no more. Mom and dad had went back to the hotel.

big tree in front of the hotel




2 floors and cotton on!!






Dinner!!!
as like normal wedding dinner.. except bros and me took part a bit in the opening.





We were supposed to lit the candle when the couple walk pass us. We as in Ruby's cousins and siblings and their couples, line along the red carpet to the main table







and yada yada yada...we ate...

Then let's the selfies and photos begins




 Then rest I got from my bro and friends






















LOL!! my face became so red just from drinking few glass of beer :P














at the end of the day, I did follow the girls for the after party to drink 2nd round. lol... actually bro kinda planned that I left the hotel without knowing, but when bro called my mom, we were still outside our hotel room and she talked super loud until my dad can hear... haiz... can say my dad was disappointed... I also felt bad, cause I kinda spoilt Pearl's mood because didn't explain properly and made Tat and Pearl argue.. In the end, I tried to made up with her, she finally understand and we tried to enjoyed ourselves.

In the end of the day, I did enjoyed myself . Peace out (Y)

No comments: