Tuesday, December 9, 2014

last paper!!!!

hahahahahahahahhahaa.....

lol... when I just finished my F4 paper, I was both happy and sad at the same time. This is because I actually been slacking in the last weekend..

Anyway, after the paper, I wait for mom and Teng gor at Pyramid for dinner in Tony Roma's.

Then went shopping for a bit and bought myself a new slippers.. but it's not what I wanted.. but at least it's comfortable..

Then we left Pyramid and drove to Paradigm Mall to watch Big Hero 6. SSSOOOO HAPPPYYY, cause finally that I could watch a movie in cinema.

Before watching, we actually went Focus Point to make me a new pair of glasses. I'm so pumped that I'm gonna get a new pair of glasses.

About the movie, its AWESOME!!!! I admit... I actually cried and a lot of parts..

haha.. anyway I'm excited my coming 2/3 weeks holiday. Peace out (Y)

No comments: