Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kuching trip day 1

12.12.14
Hey hey hey!!

I went Kuching for attending Ruby's wedding. Yay!!



Anyway... Our flight departed at 1.55pm. Dad had called up a taxi to arrive our house at 10am. As expected, dad's mood was bad... Said that we shouldn't be thinking about eating lunch in the KLIA2. Since the food there it's super expensive. 

Last night, mom actually bought some bread for that 'lunch'. When we were on the way to the airport, mom realised that we had forgotten to bring the bread along. Lol... Great.... For the idea....

When we reach the airport.. 1st on my mind was 'woah... It huge'. What do you expect when it cost billions??

Anyway, we were super early and we end up went the Loaf to kill time. Oh ya, Tat gor also the same flight as us. But he stay as Puchong, so no need to leave house early as us. And of cause he wasn't the same flight as us. 


Anyway, we ate a bit at the Loaf





Then Tat gor arrived, I accompanied him to Old Town White Coffee to eat lunch and had some deep talk to him. Sometimes you gotta have some conversations with siblings even when they are huge age ago different. I actually like to be with Tat gor, at most times, I admit, it were super awkward.











Then yada yada yada since plane ride is as usual... And of cause some lecture for dad for some minor minor things that he made it serious. Dad keep saying that keep those electronic device in the bag, don't take them out. Then Tat bro kindly inform us that took out all the electronic devices out for the screening or scan thingy, not really sure what it call. So mom, Tat gor, Teng gor and me took them out. Dad saw our action. After we pass the machine and keep all the stuff, Tat gor accidentally left his shoe bag in the tray and I was last to made it through. So mom helped me hold on to my phone and stuff. Dad was like eagle hawk eye us and scolded us why take all the things out and stuff. Anyway, as a kind reminder for everyone, separate electronic devices with the bags when you go screen through the machine in the airport, if the security there's is strict or not. 

The flight was uncomfortable. Hello... Air Asia... Have to expect the least. The seats are never comfortable. 

When we line up at the immigration counter, the counter I lined up in had some problem with the system, I think? And again, I was the last to get out. At that time the officer had to manual record and I had an extra slip. Anyway... It's a small matter, it's just that I had to wait for some time. 

Pearl picked us up from the airport and we start go to the hotel. We check in the same hotel as the last time when Tat gor's wedding, Merdeka hotel. Now a days, I don't really like the smell of hotels, either the smell of same unique wood or they tried to cover the smoke smell but failed? 

We didn't do much, but just chill until Tat gor and Pearl jie pick us up from the hotel for dinner with her family.









Dinner was great but was super full. We had some of the restaurant special dish, like some pork ribs, mutton. I thinks he dish I liked the most was prawn fried with buttered salted egg or duck egg? I'm not sure which.  

Went back hotel and chill again... Peace out (Y)

No comments: