Friday, October 24, 2014

Pre prom prep :)

Hey hey hey!!!

Yes!! This year I'll be going for SAC's A Dance to Remember

So yes... I did not planned to buy another dress, since I already bought one for a form 5 prom. I admit, I actually like that gown :) 

At first I kinda already planned that I asked my sis in law to help me to do makeup and maybe my hair if she wants to. Then later, WeiLin lastly asked me whether wanted Shane to help us to makeup and set up hair. So a bit of peer pressure I inserted to myself, I said, yeah, I'll join them. 

While the gang (my CAT/ACCA gang or more like coursemates that were the longest so far) were discussing where and when to do the prep, I found it was too early for me and I scared by the makeup will ruin by the time to the actual time. So I drop myself out, kinda anyway. 

And end up, I did ask Pearl to help me out. So today, we actually went to her makeup class to practise. I say, it's another experience to have. Environment obviously different from I prep in salon or someone expert? But at least I feel comfortable with Pearl jie, she also can practise her skills too. I don't mind. I just hope that I was a good model for her to practice on since I actually got dandruff problems and chubby to makeup on. 

She even lend me her iPad to keep my company. Felt like princess for a moment xD 

Normally wen I let other people do hair or makeup on me, I either don't dare to look at that her person or don't talk at all. But when Pearl jie doing on me, I can comment something, be myself and relax, easily make small conversation, ask her what some other comestics function. And sometimes her sifu also will check on how she was doing. Sometimes I also felt bad not giving her opinion or talk more. Mostly I thought she did great. 

My suggestions on what type of hair I want
End up, I choose kinda the side ones as a idea. I like this type from the hairstyle from the church wedding in Kuching that someone else did for me


The process ~~~

Before 
After
Added eye lashes
After + eye lashes
Even back home, after taking off all the pins hair still look awesome with the style and the way it stayed

Peace out (Y)

No comments: