Friday, October 31, 2014

CAT graduation

Actually I been wanting to post this for really really long time ago...
I need to spring cleaning my photos in my phone... So... I don't know where to put... so I in a way I wanted to backup some of the photos here... sadly... can't write my story here, but here's the photos to make up part of it :)



borrowed a friend's bouquet 

Me, Dila, Nicholas and Wei Lin

Wei Lin 

Yi Ching


Xin Yi, Wei Lin, Hoong Chau, Pei Qian and me
The girls!!! Yan Ru, Synn Teng, Yi Ching, Xin Yi, Pei Qian, Wei Lin, Jia Wern and me




are we mystery??

Shane



Yan Ru

wish could smile nicer =)

The FFM gang :)

Mr Simon, our FTX lecturer

From instagram

My supportive mom





I find this soooo cute!! XD


Instagram
Instagram collage

Peace out (Y)

1 comment:

u said...

Omg memories wei T.T i miss our CAT days huhu