Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Skipped a beat

28/10/2014

When I got back from campus, 1st thing I saw was my dad's-hand-my-bro-down's Proton Wira car and 2 cars(in a way it's my mom's and my 2nd bro's) that suppose to be at home was all gone. 

When I was about to open my house gate, suddenly I saw my dad's car. But it was not my dad. It was lai souk(the youngest brother of my father, direct translate from Cantonese is 'last uncle'). Then he passed me my dad's car key and told me that mom was in the hospital. 

My gosh... That time... I saw really really scared and worried. Cause at that moment 1st thought that came through my head was 'please be okay', 'hope that nothing bad happen', 'did I stress her too much?'. Many many thoughts pass through my mind. 

After I parked my car inside the house, I called my mom. Then she told me that she felt her muscle tensed up until it was a bit difficult to breath. So dad brought her to hospital to check in her. Then another rush of thoughts rush through,'omg... Yesterday I just only gave her a shoulder message her', 'did that made her worst?'

Then dad called me to prepare for dinner and some other stuff... Like cook rice, heat up soup and keep back the defrosted chicken back to the fridge. He even asked me to repeat it again like I don't understand from the 1st time. 

Anyway, when they got back, I'm really reliefed cause she's alright. The doctor said she's fine. It just that my father got worried and just bring her to hospital. Typically for my dad, always worried on many things. Can't claim him..

After the hospital visits, he treat her like glass. Like she could break anytime. And always try to keep an careful on her.

These few days, she been feeling not so great, like she thought she gotten weak suddenly, easily dizzy and stuff. Even myself also worry for her. I just hope that she alright and healthy always.  

Peace out (Y)

No comments: