Monday, September 29, 2014

F5 PT2

Last Saturday night(27.09.2014), ah Tat gor gor bring mommy and me to KL. I was excited xD

He wanted to go KL to buy something for his camera stuff. So, for mommy and me, will be doing nothing if we follow him to settle his camera stuff. So he drop us at Sungai Wang. 

We walked around Sungai Wang for few rounds since we don't really know what to shop.

To be honest, I dont have jeans to wear, most of them had been worn out and not comfortable, so I manage to buy one jeans at one of the shop. 

We tried to find iPhone 4 cover. More like those got a flip to cover the phone. We walked almost the whole shopping mall, either it was too expensive or it do not have. 

Lastly, we bought some hair clip for mom and refill loom bands for myself in those accessory shop. 

When it's almost time for dinner time. Ah Tat gor went and bought luggage at Isetan, Lot 10 for Pearl jie, cause they going London soon to visit. Then meet up with ah Teng gor at Lot 10 also. 

Then we walked to Starhill Gallery. Jogoya Buffet Restaurant was the place we are our dinner. Man... The place the expensive.... I mean as in for me. Kinda surprise of the price. But seriously, the food there serve there were also out of my expectation. There was too many things to choose from. And of cause , you have to choose those nice ones. 

Food are good. Seafood are good. ICE CREAM!!! Super good!! Since I don't offen eat Haagen Dazs ice cream. Cookies, awesome. Yeah, almost everything was awesome. Dang it, I forgot to take pictures of the restaurant before I left. 


29.09.14
Today got back my F5 PT2 results. 47!! Dang!!! I know I shouldn't be proud of it. I admit big part of me is super relieved that so damn close to pass. Means, I got hope to pass it, if I work harder enough xD


Peace out (y)

No comments: