Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a Saturday

Yesterday I cant Finish my homework. KHB, need to do notes.Yesterday I do until 12:30 midnight. Then I sleep-of coz. I woke at 5:45 in morning to continue, but still end up cannot finish.. swt~~ I have to stop at 7, coz at 8 I have tuition-chinese tuition-then straight away go piano lesson. OMG~~

Aunty pick me and 11:30, so I need to rush in the morning.. whoosh her and there. But bad things happen. I scold my bro-2nd- juz bcoz he keep asking I y so grumpy in the morning. I shout so loud. But my 1st bro treat me like i'm in problem, need help, lol, he help me make drink and pour out porrige for me,WOW~~

the starts at 1. 12 got activity, I join St John. next meeting will be 8-12 - OMG! last time is 8-10, now is 8-12. I got tuition, so i have to rush to tuition again...

school went well, i guess.. but kinda lonely when i juz reach school... recess lucky Lai Mun teman me..

good thing school ends at 5:30.. i go home and rest already.. YAY!!

No comments: