Monday, January 19, 2009

CNY shopping

Today morning, I go to Petaling Street to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, we go shopping.

Actually is we go market for the main thing. We brought a blossom trees
we put it in the toilet...XP



those pics are my fav parts of the tree. After buying this, then we buy others stuff lah, no need to tell right??

Somy old watch's belt almost break, so my mom help me buy one watch, but is pirated watch.

but I like it so so so much!!!

After buying the watch, next we buy decoration for the tree and living room.

this is the living room, a bit messy right??

this 2 ox, we will put at the lamps on top.

and this wee plan to put on the blossom trees. the blossom tress will put in a big vase. Did you see a a bit blue vase with a few plants. yes, that's is we r putting the tree there!!

No comments: