Saturday, January 24, 2009

1st meeting in Buddhist Society

The buddhist society at 1st went okok lah...
Actually I'm not planning to get any pose, but in the end, I got a pose, which is doing the notise board thingy.

aktivity time!!
It when ok lah, have to team. But with GUYZ. nothing much.. but good thing that Wei Lin, Emily and Yee Lyn is the same group. Let's come to the worst part, I have to hold a guy hand!! OMG!! We are actually a few in the group, abt like 10 or less or more a bit. So we like tangel all our hands and try 2 free it with a break. But we end up give up and trick Jia Wei that we mandage to get lose.. LOL~~

2nd altivity is we need to cover our name tags and name it all-in the group. so we of coz ask for everyones name lah... But if anyone can name all the names in the group can name all, can get a ang pao...

But I didn't bother. I know the girls in my group, some of the guys, but i dunno most of the form 3. End up, 1 of the form 2 say out the names and got the ang pao. Guess wht how much in the ang pao.. RM 10!!!! OMG!! lucky huh...

No comments: