Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great!!! Heavy Rain!!!

After school is so heavy rain and I forgot to bring umbrella!!
argh!

Then I thought I will run 2 aunty's car. But then, I saw Yu King outside the school, -"stuck" I guess- coz no umbrella. So I wait with him.

Half or 3 quater of me is soaking wet!! Lucky my bag is water proof/resistant-so my books don't get wet.

Not long aunty come withumbrella. When I reaceh the car, I took out a specs, watch, purse to let them dry. But my eyes are freaking pain, coz the rain kena my eyes, so damn pain., juz like got soap water kena my eyes.

Then Jonelle came with umbrella to the car. I thought, "wow!! Smart!" When she got in the car, Yu King ask her, " Is Aunty Say with you??"
Jonelle say," no.."
Yu King say,"oh.."
me ,"oh great!!" I think I said too loud..

I fell regret by saying that.....

No comments: