Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Progress test 2 sem 2

Yeah.... Since the last post... I really sounded emo. When I woke up this morning, I'm super glad that the anger from yesterday is gone, most of it. At least, now that I could say, I'm a bit of relief and life's goes on, and feeling many things still need to be done. 

This semester, I currently taking F4, F5 and F9. F5? Thought I only took 2 papers. End up, I actually failed my F5 finals last sem and scored quite low(30). And I took back classes for that paper. So my timetable is back to full pack. Most days having 2 classes, so most of the time like from 8am to 5.30pm, I'll be in campus. 

So yeah... So progress test, I took all 3 papers. Today, I just got my F4 PT2 results. I super upset!!! Now I'm just afraid to see Mr. Teo(sunway tes founder). Last sem, I've seen him, call out from class. That's why I don't like the feeling. Anyway!!! Back to results, this times it's worst than my PT1(40). PT2(28)!! 

I'm so in a danger zone. 

Even the last few days ago, I received in the mail for the notice of Parents and lecturer day. Is something like open day. But this is like for Sunway TES students. Last sem, I hide the letter. Even I hide them, she knew from my CAT graduation. Cause it's like the day after is the day. 

Then few days later that day, that's when my mom have appointment from mr. T's sec. And that day wen she meet up with him, he kinda told her why she didn't went for the parents lecturer day. 

So that's why now, when I received this letter, I hide again. But now there's no point, cause she received it via sms. Wasted my effort. Dang... 

I don't want to her to go again!! Knowing I thought I could do better than sem 1. After I got my results today, (like the an hour ago, when I type this,) I don't think I could not go. Cause she herself felt embarrassed that she been called again, if that happens :/

Why I don't study properly??? I keep telling things like this, but I won't do it. Once again, now I'm saying to myself. I MUST CHANGE!!! 

Peace out (y)

No comments: