Friday, May 30, 2014

I should be preparing for finals

I should be preparing for finals. But I just wanna post this small piece of my mind

While studying, my fringe is kinda bothering me. So I just thought of just plait a small one. But it look very weird.

Then I remember during my secondary school times, my friend Elisha used to plait her fringe to the side. During that time, I kept trying, but failed cause I couldn't cordinate my hands/fingers to go which way. That time I gave up. 

So I gave it a tried. And I kinda managed. But since it is my first few times, it's messy if see from the back. 




~~~~~~~~~

When I was young, my mom used to tied French plait. That time I hate it very much, cause after untying it, my hair will be very curly. That's why I don't like when my mom try to attempt or after she finish tying, I quickly untie done, so my hair don't look so curly. 

But when I tried yesterday on just my fringe and continue a bit from the side of my head. It didn't look bad. Is just that only imba


I wear this for the whole night until morning 2am. When I remove it, it didn't look curly. That's why I tried plait my hair again today XD

~~~~~~~~~

Okay!!! I ciao now!!! Must study for finals!!! Wish me luck and try not to be distracted with YouTube, videos and other social media. What makes things worst that I just got interested in another idol and I can't stop thinking about him or find articles about him. Great.... Now I sound like a stalker. 

Okay I must go now before I drag more time. I only left 3 more days till finals. And I didn't prepare much. Bye!

No comments: