Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Birthday mommy!! ❤️❤️

Haha. At the same day, my mom also do dumpling cause 端午节 is coming. 

In the morning, my bro came back from Beijing visit us with Pearl. So I suppose to study but I can't seems to concentrate. Bad habit. 

My bro brought work here to do, so he also could spend time with my mom. At the same time, Pearl helped my mom on wrapping the dumpling. Mom already prepared the ingredients yesterday and a bit more this morning. 


Afternoon... It went pass so fast!! I hardly study for finals for next 2 days. Haiz.... Now I damn panic now. At 5pm, I went took a nap, I set alarm 5.30pm. End up, yes, I set off the alarm and continue nap. Then 7pm something I only finish woke up. 

For dinner, at first Tat gor gor said wanna eat out for dinner. Then later said didn't want to eat cause he already ate 2 dumplings. Mom said, "okay la, we can eat dumplings."

Tat gor gor and Pearl jie jie secretly went out and bought a birthday cake. I got a feeling he was a bit guilty cause he missed Mother's Day. They came back, they bought cake from Berry's. And we actually celebrated early since Tat gor won't be around on mom's actual birthday. So it's technically early birthday. 

Then we sang and blew candles!! But before blowing, we saw make a wish. At that moment, a pang of guilt washed over me and I somehow got a feeling that she would wish for me to pass finals smoothly. 







It went well, we eat cake and dumpling for dinner. We had a nice time. 

Anyway, I love you very much, mommy!! Happy birthday!! May you be healthy and well :)

No comments: