Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day and Chap Goh Meh

hello!!! It's been a while that I haven't blog.
Actually I wanted to blog about my Bali trip during CNY, but I lazy.... got lots of pics to load and is 5 days. So if I really want to blog about it, it will take me few days or weeks to finish blogging about it.
But if you want to see the pics of my bali trip, go to my facebook and see them.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about Valentine's day and Chap Goh Meh. I tell you how I spend my Valentine's day.
Did I mention about during Valentine's day is also a friendship day?? nope, I didn't.
heehee.... I give chocolate almonds to people for Valentine's day/friendship day. I brought 1 container of cause! not the whole pot. =P

I mostly give to my close friends. After I distribute the chocolates I still got extras... I wanted to give it to somebody, but no guts, so I end up distribute to my classmates C=
I also have chocolate from friends! =D

Valentine's day is the whole world's valentine's day, which is always fall on the 14th of February.
Chap Goh Meh is also valentine's day, but is sort of the chinese valentine's. Chap Goh Meh fall on the 15th day of  lunar calender, which also the last day of CNY.

Last time, olden days, girls in China can't go out of the house. But accept for the 15th day, they can go out. Then they go to a river and throw a mandarin orange(maybe write their names or their crush name), then a guy will pick it up and look for the girl. Please correct me if i'm wrong about it.

Then I thought(is just a joke), why don't make problem to the guy to make them find the orange, instead of throw the orange straight to the guy face? Is like giving orange instead of given chocolates.

I hope! that i'll be something nice for valentine in the future =D

No comments: