Friday, October 30, 2009

last day of exam

TERROR!!!

to be honest, during exam, I don't really can study... the stuff I read, will gone the next hour... haiz...

so I think I exam very very badly...
I think I'm get very bad results too

Normally people will be very happy when is the last day, but I'm not. But I try to be happy lah

last day of exam is BM1 and MT1
BM... haiz.. don't wan to say already

1 thing bad bad during maths, I suddenly stomach ache in the middle of exam...
Damn... I don't dare to tell teacher that I got stomach ache, so I keep on tahan the pain, no mood to do the paper. So I quickly... haiz... then my friends compare their answer, I realise I got a lot of careless mistake.. haiz...

Then during BM period, En Rosdi discussed the today's paper... but 15 wrong

I HATE exams!!! I don't wan to know my school results!!!

No comments: