Tuesday, December 23, 2008

school

Today, I teman or help my mom to change table in the morning staff room. But 1st time we reach, she go to the book store. Guess what, I saw Voon Pang. She is helping the Sri Tanjung's boss to sell books.

So we buy books for form 2 and chat with her for a while, then blah blah blah....

After buying those books, we go staff room. When we, I mean my mom go in, I saw so many unfamilier faces, so I didn't go in, so I wait out side. Until my mom scold me to go inside. haha...

So I wait for my mom to take out all her stuff then I help her remove that table. whao! heavy!!! then later still need to move the new table. OMG! But is lighter then the old... phew...

so I'm free. Wait, not yet.. So Aunty Goh(Pn. Goh SK) saw us move tables. So she also change table. I also help her move the tables, the old one and the new one..

After moving those tables, somebody call my mom to do something, so she go to office. Before that I ask her that can I wondering at the padang. so I go to padang. I saw there's a building next to the padang. Then I saw the workers, so i change my mind to don't to padang. So i go canteen.

got a bit od people there. so the best place is still the staff room. but my favourite place is pavilion and canteen.. haiz.. but cannot go...

No comments: