Tuesday, December 9, 2008

can't sleep!!

I normally I sleep at 12, midnight of cause, not midday??
But the thing is I sleep at 2 something...
Can't quite remember what time..
But I know is 2 something...

I always have 1 boster and 1 spare pillow, which is fluffy..
The one that I used to sleep is flat...
Last time I try to sleep on the fluffy pillow...
bad luck...
can't sleep...

The spare pillow, I also use it also boster...
So each side put them...
lame huh..
So i try to turn here and there...
hug my boster...
still..
can't sleep..
haiz...

So I try something..
I change my flat pillow with my fluffy pillow...
so I need to...
erm..
like hit the pillow..
so it look big??
Then when you sleep on it..
will have a hole on the pillow...
haha..
weird huh??

But in the end
Guess what!!
I can sleep!!!
with the fluffy pillow!!

so...
erm..
i think is lame for people to read...
haha..

No comments: