Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Shogun + Maleficent

Teng gor took off today just to eat Shogun with mom and me, since we don't offen eat together for lunch and we(bro and me) have Shogun's bcard, that offered 50% off. End up we all have 50% discount (mom senior citizen)

1 Utama Shogun is better than Pyramid, in my opinion. Cause food are somehow is nicer. Maybe other think otherwise.

I are too full and we actually planned that we eat for lunch and dinner. But to me, that was my breakfast lunch and dinner!! Cause I woke up late. Haha, almost 10.30am. 

~~~~~~~


After lunch we watched Maleficent *spoiler alert*

I was actually quite curious how is Angelina Jolie gonna pull off Maleficent, since in the Disney cartoon version, Sleeping Beauty, she was pretty evil and to be honest, I didn't really quite enjoy the cartoon.

After watching the movie, I REALLY love this version of Sleeping Beauty. This movie makes sense that why Maleficent attack, then the cartoon. Like why get upset just because didn't get invited to the daughter's birth celebration. 

When Auraro was in deep sleep and Prince Phillip not successful broken the spell with the true love's kiss, I thought Diaval was gonna try to kiss her, since he actually quite hot there *innocent big smile*. If I'm Aurora, I might choose him. 

Then later on, Maleficent walk towards the bed and cry her regrets out, I was like, "wait... It is gonna be like Frozen??" Frozen is like sister's true love. But this is more motherly true love. Then Maleficent kissed her forehead, then, *ting ting ting!!* she woken up from her deep sleep. 

I really like the magical creature in it too. After watching many times of Lord of the Rings, I actually like the magical creature, eventhou is just a tree looking guy. But a lot of the magical creatures inside looked quite cute, even is chubbies ones. I wish I could go there to hug and squeeze them hard ;)


We are cool like that :)

No comments: