Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ching Ming

The usual ones. Accept this time, my dad's 1st and 2nd sis celebrate with us.

Woke up at 6AM. Need to be at my aunt's house at 7AM.
So we go to Ching Ming at Seremban

On the way there, I think I fall asleep XP
So... the usual things happen. Clean up the grave, put the food, wait for the candle/joystick burned, burn box/paper. Then eat!!! lol...

Then after eating, we visit another grave, which is my dad's 3rd sis. She died after I was born. Today I only realize that she died at 29 of August. Same year as my birthday. So when she died, I'm around 14 days old. sad right??

To be honest, I not good at carrying babies. during eating, I've been ask to carry Mervin(my youngest nephew). I carry until very bad. Then visited my lost aunt, I played with him again while JiaJie gorgor was carrying him. Then he go a phone call, he pass Mervin to me!! Obviously I panicked at 1st. But JinLin gorgor*Mervin's dad* help my adjust him so is easier to carry him. Yeah~~ I manage to carry him properly!!!

Lastly, is time to go back. But later, we'll have a dinner near my house or behind my aunt's house. Can't wait ^^

No comments: