Monday, November 23, 2009

Why can't he be more OPEN MINDED!!!

26/11-28/11
I'm away to go vacation at Singapore and Indonesia.

It was my mom's plan(I guess). Yesterday she go sign up to go there @ 1 Utama with my mom's friend.
When I know that we're away at 28/11, I'm so damn sad. Cause that day, Zhi Jun(Michelle) is celebrating her birthday.

This morning, my 2nd bro can replace me to go and I'll stay in my aunt's house. I'm so damn happy loh that time. cause manage can go to her party.

Once my dad heard the news. BOOM!! He's mad. Scold my mom, me and my 2nd bro. ARGH!!! I got very pissed off!!! I so wanted to say that not everybody can celebrate every year.

He can say those words that very hurting. ARGH!!! I seriously wanted to shout at him, but can't(cause is my dad - duh!)

ARGH!!! WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!!!!

Haiz... so my mom need to tell her friend that change this change that. Until tonight, we both got a feeling that her friend is kinda hate us already.. Not sure.. got the feeling only...

No comments: