Friday, July 31, 2009

mad mad

Today dunno why when Istraight back home. BOOM!
i mad like hell...
I mostly shout at ah Teng.. coz last time he forgot to photostat 1 map, although I already made a floded page at the side.

When i go to tuition, I always forgot to tell him.
So today I tell him lah.. and also with a rude tone...

Then after that when is time to do tuition, I was a little mad at mom(sry). ah Teng saw my rude expression. So he said"still early wa.. and normally tomorrow you normally want to go school late"

okay... Friday got Buddhist society, and if i go early, there's no point... erm... and i got another reason(can't tell)... but seriously tomorrow i want to go early..
so i

shouted "Tomorrow i go early lah!"
he "normally you want to go late wo.." (the tone is getting higher)
me "I already said go early lo!!!"
he "but you normally you want go wo..." (tone really high, but i'm still the loudest)
me "I ALREADY SAID I GO EARLY LO!!!"
he "kk.. fine... chill..."

my mom got a little mad & say todayl i got mental problem..
SHIMATTA!!
I got problem??!! ya.. mayb... mayb is bcoz abt XXXX

No comments: