Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not a good day at all

Not totally actually, my friends still cheer me up..^^.. is wht friends for right??

Tuition ok lah..

But when I'm on the way to school, I feel like my stomach twist-got bad feeling.

When I reach the school, I'm totally emo. So I go library to look for Pei Yan and Michelle. But on the way to the library, I saw something that make me more even worst... I tried to ignore, but I cannot resist. In the end, I still pass it.

I told that I saw "something", she was so hyper-but is before I tell. So she also go out and see.. Then i keep on bare and bare and bare until is time to go out of the library.. when I go out, he/she/it is not there anymore.. but I feel relax a bit and full of emo... dunno y..

So me, Pei Yan, Michelle go to canteen to chit-chat. Pei Yan belanja me drink to cheer me.. but she tell a lot of jokes that it still make me happy a bit..

btw, today is Jake's birthday..^^

So when is time to go to the hall, I saw "something" again! erm.. Pei Yan see wan to see closely wht he/she/it looked like.. She almost ran, and i tried to stop her. But instead I accidentally push her and her like hit on something and everybody around us staring at us. Their look is gives a weird face.. It made me feels embarrass!!

But she still see.. swt~~

This "case" made me so emo, embarrass, and freck out!! until i dunno how to say
I think I need to avoid "something" already...

And I'm so so so so sry to Pei Yan..

No comments: