Tuesday, September 30, 2008

miss u lah...

Today i wake up 3:00 AM. Because my mom go holiday to Hanoi. my 2nd bro, my dad and me pick her to my friend's house and also her friend's house also lah. the day before(yesterday), before i sleep i cried.... haiz.... i'm so cry baby.... haha!

haiz... in the car i also cry. i tried to hide my face from my mom. when reach my friend's house... i hide at the back also cry. haiz... sad lah... then for a while there comes the cab to take my mom and my mom's friends to the airport. when i go back to the car, i also cry again...

when go back to my mom, i straight away go to my room my cry again on my pillow. half way crying then fell asleep... when i woke up, everybody is sleeping. but my 1st bro was awake coz need to prepare for work. so my mom is not here, i have to boil the water, wash clothes(i hate do house work, coz everyone won't do this, so i have to do). when my dad i wake up, the thing i hate is he always call me to help him to(like his servent).

During afternoon i hide in my room read book. but suddenly i think of my mom. then i start to cry... ARGH!! then i stop myself not to cry she is coming back soon. keep on "an wei" myself. very sakit hati... haiz....

today, i really cry a lot... 

No comments: